22.9.09

Little Boxes

I love that song by the Shins!...I think they are the ones that sing it anyways.
Well this is what I wore today...no big deal. I'm really just a giant outfit repeater.
Ignore the face...please!
Ok normally I would NEVER put this horrible of a picture THIS CLOSE up...but I was wearing a headband that I enjoyed and thats the only semi-decent pic I took...I made it out of a shredded-up T-shirt.Typical day, chilled with one of my best buds, Kelsey. I was in a fantastic mood. I love when that makes the day oh so much betterI think Kelsey would kill me if she knew I was posting these....Oh well, I think they depict our true insanity quite nicely.She loves that fedora...and yet she has yet to wear it...Oh random pictures: Me and my boyfriend..everything's fine now. Too bad I like him so much. Isn't he a cutie?...Ignore the stupid outfit on himIll post more pics of random things later, my sister is being annoying and demanding the computer!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. i really like the color of that skirt(:

    check out my blog when you get the chance!
    TheHuts

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!
    Love the outfit!
    the green of the skirt is fantastic!
    can't ever go wrong with the shins!
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete