28.7.09

I Woke Up In A Car

I have been listening to Something Corporate alot recently. (LOVE THEM!)
Anyhoo, I went up to Laguna a day or two ago. I bought SOOOO many clothes. But instead of doing a giant "NEW OUTFITS" post, I'm just gonna post them when I wear them.
Just a snapshot of the harbor. It was really pretty up there, I was happy.
Sorry for the snarl in the picture. I didn't mean to! Anyways, those are just cheap F21 jeans and my new shirt from Urban Outfitters. I like it alot!

OH! I saw this amazing documentary called "The Crips and Bloods: Made in America". It was so fascinating. They talked with actual gang members, they went through the history of how these gangs came to be.
Its so interesting, I highly suggest everyone watches it. It really opened my eyes to how actions that I do to other people can affect them for the rest of their life.

Just watch it.
I hope everyone has a great day today! I'm probably just going to stay home and clean and then HOPEFULLY go hang out with one of my friends by her community pool...with hotties!

~Torrie

2 comments:

  1. I like that top a lot, and I'm going to check out that show now; hopefully it's on YouTube ahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top. And I love hotties in pools. =]

    ReplyDelete