5.7.09

Glassy Beaches

Today I went to the beach with my friend. (Hopefully I will be down there tomorrow too!) I absolutely love it-the drive, the people, the atmosphere- it's so appealing to me
This is what I wore:
I bleached that grey shirt from F21 last night, I got the mustard hoodie from Target surprisingly (am I the only one noticing that Target is upping its standards? LOVE IT!) and those jeans are new from Urban Outfitters (they are incredibly comfty!). The glasses are thrifted and the shoes are jacked from my mom

Just drawing a heart...and thinking about a silly boy



Heres a picture of the beach. I love it! Who wouldn't?


Me again! I love that yellow color; I notice that i gravitate to it alot...for God's sake, my car is yellow!
Mwah! I will post pictures of my latest purchases when I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment